1. Raise awareness among faculty, administrative staff and students at the university about the concept of quality and the importance of implementing quality strategies that yield positive impact on educational outcomes, institutional quality and labor market.
2. Formulate the university's strategic plans of academic quality assurance and accreditation for all faculties, departments and units.
3. Develop effective academic and leadership consultation systems for the purpose of providing technical advice to other educational and scientific institutions in regards to the development and implementation of performance evaluation systems and quality assurance.
4. Provide consultations to all faculties, departments, administrative units at the university to overcome any challenges in management and development and to achieve the best quality assurance practices.
5. Raise the capacity of faculty members and improve the learning environment by offering various training programs.
6. Develop a system for awards and incentives for the faculty and administrative staff with outstanding performance in a competitive framework.
7. Create evaluation systems and standards that can be used to assess various activities and to evaluate the academic and administrative performance.
8. Introduce a variety of methods to measure the efficiency of education and examinations to evaluate faculty members' teaching performance.
9. Create new strategies and mechanism for the development of the teaching-learning process at the different colleges.
10. Continuous development of study plans and teaching methods in collaboration with the relevant faculties and departments.
11. Receive suggestions from faculty members for the purpose of enriching the development process in the center.