The Engineering Projects Unit conducts studies, design execution, and supervision of various engineering projects in the university. It also provides training for students of the Faculty of Engineering.
The unit consists of five sections; each section is divided into other sections that perform specific types of tasks, as follows:
- Department of Studies and Designs.
- Department of Construction .
- Department of Mechanics .
- Department of Electricity .
- Department Quantity Surveying and Project Management.