ObjectivesThe Computer Information Systems B.Sc. program has the following program educational objectives (PEOs):
- PEO1: (Applied Skills and Knowledge) apply knowledge, techniques, and skills in the area of information systems in an effective way for solving business problems.
- PEO2: (Continuity and Life-Long Learning) adapting with new technologies to keep up with technological advancements, proceed with graduate studies, deliver high quality theoretical and applied contributions.
- PEO3: (Leadership and Teamwork) function effectively as a member or leader in a team engaged in activities appropriate to the program's discipline in professionalism.
- PEO4: (Community) promotes strong relationship with the community and help in social and economic developments.
Mapping between PEOs and SOs:
|PEOs ||SOs |
|PEO1 ||1, 2, 6 |
|PEO2 ||3, 4 |
|PEO3 ||5 |
|PEO4 ||4, 6 |
The Data Science B.Sc. program has the following program educational objectives (PEOs):
- offer a path for scholars from diverse disciplines to fast transition to data science careers.
- enable established computing professionals to improve development skills and technical management.
- prepare graduates to utilize data science practice and skills for dissemination and knowledge discovery to assist decision-makers and researchers in attaining organizational goals.
- create entrepreneurs, business professionals, and innovators who will lead the growth of the next inception information systems.