Graduates of the bachelor program of Computer Information Systems will have an ability to:
1. Analyze a complex computing problem and to apply principles of computing and other relevant disciplines to identify solutions.
2. Design, implement, and evaluate a computing-based solution to meet a given set of computing requirements in the context of the program’s discipline.
3. Communicate effectively in a variety of professional contexts.
4. Recognize professional responsibilities and make informed judgments in computing practice based on legal and ethical principles.
5. Function effectively as a member or leader of a team engaged in activities appropriate to the program’s discipline.
6. Support the delivery, use, and management of information systems within an information systems environment.
Mapping between PEOs and SOs:
|PEOs ||SOs |
|PEO1 ||1, 2, 6 |
|PEO2 ||3, 4 |
|PEO3 ||5 |
|PEO4 ||4, 6 |