EE700: Antennas and Radiowave Propagation
Professor Mohammed S. Al Salameh
Textbook: S. R. Saunders and A. Aragon-Zavala, “Antennas and propagation for wireless communication systems,” John-Wiley, London, England.
Topics to be covered:
Announcements and questions:
For announcements, information, and questions related to this course, see my websites:
1. Choose a recent paper (2008-2012) that should be approved in advance by Prof. Al Salameh,
2. Analyse the principal ideas and mathematics in the paper and write and execute necessary computer programs.
3. Highlight the sentences in the paper that show the validity of your report ideas.
4. Submit a report and present your project in the class in 30 minutes.
5. Presentations will start on Tues. 27 Nov. 2012, according to university ID number; former students come first..
6. Exceeding the deadline
results in heavy grade penalty