Software Engineering DepartmentNetwork Engineering & Security Department
Jordan University of Science & Technology
Irbid 22110, Jordan
+1 703 592-6790 (cell phone)
Schedule If you'd like to meet, please check my My calender before proposing a time. please don't hesitate to drop me a line!
- CMS|CERN collaboration I am currently working on a project with CMS (JUST partners with European research organisation)
- Autopsy Certified Certificate
- CNSS Certified Network Security Specialist Certificate
- A new content of Software Security course SE431 will be offred next Fall (First Semester)
- Participated in ESOC MENA 2020 Certificate
- [Doceng'20] Ahmed S. Shatnawi and Ethan V. Munson, "Interactive and Scalable visualization framework for Version-aware XML documents", in Proceedings of the ACM Symposium on Document Engineering 2020, September 29, 2020 to October 2, 2020. ACM Press, 2020 (To Appear).
Ph.D. Computer Science, University of Wisconsin-Milwaukee, 2017
Dissertation: Enhanced Version Control for Unconventional Applications.
Supervised by Ethan V. Munson
|Msc. Software Engineering, George Mason University, 2012|
|Bsc. Computer Engineering, Jordan University Of Science And Technology, 2007|
|Chancellor's Graduate Student Award (CGSA) - UWM, 2015, 2016, and 2017|
|PHI KAPPA PHI Honor Society, 2016|
|Distinguished Academic Achievement Award - Department of Computer Science, GMU, 2012.|
|Outstanding Academic Achievement Award - Office of International Programs and Services, GMU, 2012.|
|J.U.S.T Graduate Fellowship, a scholarship from J.U.S.T to obtain Master's sand Ph.D. degrees in Computer science, 2010|