JUST Health Center was established since JUST university first opened its doors in 1986. It is located in a vital area opposite to Prince Al-Hasan Youth Sport City in Irbid. Transportation is convenient and parking lot is available.
The center provides low-cost primary health care services to the communities of JUST university, Yarmouk university, Al-Albayt university and others.
We are committed to provide quality health care and as such maintain accreditation by the health care accreditation council (HCAC) since 2011.
The center provides the following services :
- Preventive and therapeutic services; through family medicine clinics, pediatric clinic, well-baby clinic, women's health and family planning clinic, Breast cancer screening clinic, optimetry clinic, nutrition clinic and smoke cessation clinic.
- Diagnostic Services; through the diagnostic lab that provides biochemistry, hematology, microbiology, urine and stool studies, hormone and serology tests and the diagnostic radiology which provides x-ray, ultrasound and mammogram.
- Pharmaceutical services :
The pharmacy offers a variety of services including:
- Medication therapy management.
- Vaccines administered on site.
- Counseling on medications.
- Smoke cessation support.
- Training and teaching services for family medicine residents, fifth year medical students, pharmacy students, nursing students and medical laboratory students.
- Training services for the postgraduates in different fields.
- Community health services through free medical days and health awareness campaigns.