I wish you all a successful and productive semester. With the beginning of the second semester course registration period, please pay attention to the following:
1. Commitment to the guiding study plan (taking into your consideration the differences between the study plans for each class), It is important to contact the academic advisor in case of any inquiries.
2. The students who have passed all their courses in the last semester. You can register the courses for this semester and there is no conflict within your package of courses.
3. Students who failed some courses please pay attention:
* If success in the course is a prerequisite for the following courses, you must register the course and it is not possible to skip the study plan and register the courses that follow it (regardless of your academic year level).
* Students who have an incomplete exam, please pay attention to the exam dates (the dates will be announced by course teachers, and will be published on the faculty website).
* If you have, an incomplete course from the courses that require a success prerequisite for the following courses, the student cannot register for the next course unless he/she succeeds in it, and therefore tomorrow you will not be able to register for those courses. When an incomplete status is changed, the student will be able to register through the Deanship.
* Students who will sit for the completion exam, the student must register the course he/she failed, and if you succeed in the course, the student will be able to register through the Deanship for the following courses.
* The completion exam dates for all courses will be announced later.
* Students should contact their academic advisor in case of any inquiries and please adhere to the guiding study plans.
The Faculty Dean
Prof. Laila Akhu-Zaheya