CAIRO AMMAN BANK
JO44CAAB1300000000253053551100 USA $
Beneficiary: Jordan University of Science and Technology
Payment Details: Coordinating Engineering for Sustainability and Resilience (CESARE'22)
Early registration deadline: February 15, 2022 (midnight Jordan time)
| ||Early registration |
February 15, 2022
|Authors / Participants||630 USA $||730 USA $|
|Students||470 USA $||530 USA $|
|Accompanying persons||130 USA $||130 USA $|
Accompanying Person Registration Fee (Regardless of the date of the payment): 130 USA $
Registration fee (Delegate or Student) includes:
- Access to all Conference Sessions
- Full conference materials: program booklet, conference proceedings, abstracts
- Congress Bag (including volume of the congress, abstracts on a flash drive)
- Welcome drinks reception on Friday (6/5/2022) around 21.00
- Two coffee breaks every day, as scheduled in the conference program and light lunches on 7/5, 8/5 and 9/5/2022
- Conference dinner (only for Delegate)
The cost of participation in the excursions/trip to Petra will be announced later
IMPORTANT NOTICE FOR THE NUMBER OF ABSTRACTS & ORAL PRESENTATIONS
- If you wish to submit more than one abstract, you need to pay an extra (114 $) for each abstract for publication expenses/a maximum of two per the first author.
- If a participant (or student) has not paid the complete fees by 31th January 2022, the ORAL PRESENTATION will be removed from the schedule.
- Nevertheless, they can still attend the congress to make a poster presentation and publish their full-text article if they pay the fees after that date.
Paid registrants (non-authors) who cannot attend, and do not send a substitute, will be refunded with a cancellation fee of (114 $) if a request is received in writing one month before the conference. Registrants are liable for their full fees after that date (i.e., NO refund will be made). There will be no refunds to the authors of papers.
We are looking forward to seeing you all at CESARE22 in the magnificent Amman (Philadelphia: Ancient name of Amman, one of the Decapolis)