- Create strong passwords.
- Use a combination of upper case letters, lower case letters, numbers and special characters.
- The more characters you use, the stronger it will be.
- Do not use dictionary words.
- When changing your password make the new password unique; avoid reusing parts of the old password.
- Do not use the same password for all accounts.
- Never share your passwords.
- Do not store your passwords in plain text.
- Physically protect any written passwords.
- Do not login to an untrusted computer with your JUST id account credentials.