- Download and install FileZilla client (or any ftp tool).
- Select “General” tab and fill in the following information:
Protocol: FTP - File Transfer Protocol
Encryption: Use explicit FTP over TLS if available
Password: student_ID Password
- click "Connect"
- Insert Student_No for students who admitted before year 2017 and Student_Serial for students who admitted in
year 2017 and later.
- You should use the bar “|” not “\” or “/”.
- In the “Transfer Settings” tap, select “Active” mode.
- Now you can drag and drop your html files from local site to remote site and vice versa.
Note: your main page name should be "index.html".
- After finishing the above steps, your personal website will be live at the following URL: