"Updates on Heart Diseases- Heart Devices, Pacemakers and related infections" And "Antimicrobial Resistance and Healthcare-associated Infections"
United States Universities Graduates Club (USUG) would like to welcome you to a special event during which we host a distinguished figure of the medical community Dr. Mohammad Hajjiri, Cardiologist, and Dr. Suhaila Al Sheboul, Molecular Microbiologist.
"Updates on Heart Diseases- Heart Devices, Pacemakers and related infections"
"Antimicrobial Resistance and Healthcare-associated Infections"
Date: April 16, 2016
Location: USUG office at Um Uthaina, Diva Bldg, 5th floor
Time: 6 p.m
About the Presenters:
- Director, laser extraction and lead management program
- Assistant Professor of Medicine-Interventional Electro-physiologist and Cardiologist at Case Western Reserve University and Metrohealth Medical Center – Cleveland, Ohio.
- Instructor, at her Majesty Queen Rania Foundation, Edraak CEO and founder H2-e (Hajjiri Health for E-education)
Dr. Hajjiri finished his High school degree at College of de La Salle-Amman and he received his Undergraduate degree in Medicine from Ain Shams School of Medicine, Eygpt.
He completed his fellowship and residency training in Internal Medicine at Brown University, Harvard University, Tufts University, and New York University
- Assistant Professor of Molecular Microbiology and Genetics/ Faculty of Applied Medical Sciences at Jordan University of Science and Technology
Dr. Al-sheboul earned her M.Sc and Ph.D in Biomedical Sciences and Molecular Microbiology/ University of Wisconsin-Milwaukee/ Medical College of Wisconsin/USA
- A Former Assistant Professor at University of Wisconsin/USA
- The first Fulbright Scholarship Award winner from JUST