Upon completion of the degree program, students will have:
- An ability to apply knowledge of mathematics, science, and engineering.
- An ability to design and conduct experiments as well as analyze and interpret data.
- An ability to design a system, component, or process to meet the desired needs.
- An ability to function within multi-disciplinary teams.
- An ability to identify, formulate, and solve engineering problems.
- An understanding of professional and ethical responsibilities.
- An ability to communicate effectively.
- Broad education to understand the impacts of engineering solutions in a global and societal context.
- Recognition of the need for and an ability to engage in life-long learning.
- Knowledge of contemporary issues.
- An ability to use the techniques, skills, and modern engineering tools necessary for engineering practices.
- Recognition of safety needs, and an ability to adhere to the safety rules and regulations.