The educational objectives of the Chemical Engineering Program at JUST are to produce graduates who:
- Have a strong foundation of scientific and technical knowledge and are equipped with problem solving, critical-thinking, teamwork, and communication skills.
- Are successful in the different chemical engineering careers.
- Actively integrate ethical and social codes, environmental regulations, and safety issues into their professional careers.
- Demonstrate leadership in their chosen fields.
- Pursue research and advanced studies.
- Participate in identifying contemporary challenges and/or propose a plan of action to tackle them.