To promote the internationalization of university education, JUST eagerly works to build cooperative relations with associations, universities, and other academic and scientific institutions around the world.
Under its internationalization strategy, the university continues to establish Memoranda of Understanding with international universities and to develop strong and effective partnerships with regional and international institutions which provide researchers, staff and students with opportunities for international collaboration and active involvement in multidisciplinary projects at regional and global levels.
Being committed to seeking further multidisciplinary cooperative opportunities, JUST currently has agreements with universities and research centers worldwide as follows:
Agreements with international institutions
· The Royal Norwegian Commission
· IKIP / Malaysia
· A. Haumboldt/Germany
· The International Center for Physics/Italy
· The British Council/ODA
· The French Mission for Agriculture and Water (Fullbright)
· Cisco Systems
· Boscan Int.
Jordan Telecom. Co.
Agreements with international universities
· American Universities (18 agreements)
· Arab Universities (22 agreements)
· European Universities (21 agreements)
· Canadian Universities (7 agreements)
· Australian Universities (2 agreements)
Agreements with Jordanian Institutions
· Al-Amal Cancer Center.
· Social Welfare Union.
· The Royal Scientific Society/ Center of Industrial Chemistry.
· Ministry of Agriculture.
· Royal Medical Services.
· Industrial Cities Corporation.
· National Information Center.
· Ministry of Health.
· The Higher Council for Science & Technology.
· Jordan Telecommunications Co.