Meeting the university's transportation needs in accordance with the instructions for using government vehicles in force and as follows:
- Preparing and implementing the standardized transportation program of the practical courses` students in coordination with the professors, and the deans of the relevant faculties at JUST.
- Meeting the needs of internal and external transportation for students and faculty members.
- Participation in various activities to support and serve the local community, election campaigns
- , and various national events
- Ensuring the readiness of the university's vehicles by implementing preventive and remedial maintenance programs, and Vehicle washing and refueling.
- Providing the maintenance services for KAUH`S vehicles.
- Training a number of Mechanical Engineering faculty students in the Automotive Maintenance Division
- Holding an internal competency exam for the university vehicles drivers.