The Internal Audit and Control Unit is responsible for reviewing and maintaining the University resources and assets and ensuring proper financial processing and operational performance. It reports directly to the President's Office.
- Safeguarding University assets and property and reviewing efficient use of its resources.
- Reviewing the administrative, financial and operational transactions of the various units and departments at the University and evaluating the adequacy and quality of services rendered.
- Maintaining reliability and integrity of information and conducting fiscal reports of financial transactions.
- Evaluating the extent of compliance of the University administrative and financial operations with the rules and regulations set by the University by-laws.
- Raising employees' standards of efficiency and diagnosing financial and administrative malfunctions, and recommending any additional or necessary measures to improve the productivity and functionality of the system.