The Department of Catering and Food Services is in charge of the following:
1. Providing food services at the University cafeterias for students and employees.
2. Providing food catering service for all conferences, workshops and training courses held at the University.
3. Providing residence and proper furniture to faculty members and University guests. The Department also follows up all residence-related issues at the University Housing Complex.
The Food Services Department performs its duties through four sections:
1. Food and Beverage Production Section
2. Cleaning Services Section
3. Food Catering Services Section
4. Faculty Members and Guests Residence Section