The Admission and Registration Unit aspires to be a unit with professional excellence and to be the pioneer in providing electronic services at the level of local and regional universities.
To facilitate getting meritorious electronic services for students, faculty, and wider community and to totally eliminate all paper-based procedures.
The general integral objective of the Admission and Registration Unit which is stemmed from its mission and goals to be a literal implementation for the University’s mission is to improve and computerize all procedures and services for students and staff.
Duties and Responsibilities
· Achieving the Admission and Registration Unit’s vision and strategic goals
· Implementing the Admission and Registration Unit’s policy in the university and coordinating between the faculties
· Implementing the regulations and laws concerned with admission policy at Jordanian official universities and the terms of admission issued by the Board of Higher Education in Jordan.
· Following up student’s academic status from the first day of admission till graduation
· Accuracy and timely procurement
· Implementing Unit’s procedures
· Supervising the implementation of instructions awarding Bachelor’s and Master’s Degrees at the university
· Providing services with proficiency and efficiency
· Receiving all complaints from all service-recipients in a way that contributes in achieving the highest standards of the services being presented.
· Developing relations with other universities inside and outside Jordan
· Showing the university bright image inside and outside Jordan to demonstrate its merits in a way that contributes in attracting more students