Library Unit hosted Elsevier Core Products Training Workshop
, the workshop was presented by Mrs. Ozge Sertdemir/Research Solutions Consultant and Mr. Mohamed Moawad/Solutions Sales Manger at Elsevier.
The workshop was about:
1) Sciencedirect Journals & Books database
2) Scopus abstract and citation database of peer-reviewed literature.
3) Mendeley free research workflow tool and academic social network
The aim of the workshop was to:
· Stay more informed about effective and efficient with innovative content enhancements,
· Get familiarized with smart tools to track, analyse and visualize scholarly research and track the impact of the research with various metrics including Plum.
· Discover the Mendeley free research workflow tool and academic social network.
The seminar attended by Faculty members and researchers was followed by fruitful discussion.
Library Unit avails access to tremendous and useful database collections through active subscriptions with different well-known publishers and keep conducting such activities with publishers cooperation.