The objectives of the B.Sc. in CS program is to produce
graduates that will be able to:
- PEO1: (Applied Skills and Knowledge) Apply knowledge, techniques, and skills to be able to define, analyze, design, develop, implement scalable, secure, and manageable computer-based solutions to solve a wide range of programming problems in industry, government, or other work environments.
- PEO2: (Continuity and Life-Long Learning) Engage with new technologies to keep up with technological advancements, proceed with graduate studies, deliver high-quality theoretical and applied contributions and include self-learning (internopoloship) skills.
- PEO3: (Professionalism) Work with and communicate effectively with professionals in various fields and cope with professional development in computing.
- PEO4: (Leadership and Teamwork) Collaborate as team members and team leaders to facilitate technical solutions for computing systems.
The objectives of the B.Sc. in AI program is to produce graduates that will be able to:
- PEO1 (Problem Solving): Gain in-depth knowledge of Computing and Artificial Intelligence principles and techniques and apply them effectively and proficiently to solve real-life problems.
- PEO2 (Self-Motivated and Life-Long Learning): Promote sustainable learning by developing transferable skills and knowledge to keep up with the evolving Artificial Intelligence technologies, meet the demands of the rapidly changing labor market, and pursue higher degrees in different subfields of Artificial Intelligence.
- PEO3 (Leadership and Teamwork): Improve the ability to work effectively and productively as a leader or a team member toward accomplishing common goals.
- PEO4 (Community Support): Maintain strong relationships with the local, regional, and international communities by contributing to economic growth and social development.