The External Advisory Board (EAB)
The name of the organization will be "The external advisory board of the Computer Information Systems department" at Jordan University of Science and Technology, hereafter referred to as EAB.
Purpose of the Dep. EAB:
EAB is the Department's link to industry/Academia and the broader community. The main purpose of EAB is as follows:
- Support continuous improvement of Computer Information Systemsundergraduate curriculum ensuring sensitivity to industry needs and ABET accreditation requirements.
- Serve as an "extended staff" resource for Computer Information Systems department to support its mission.
- Support enrollment of diverse set of brightest and best high school students to Computer Information Systems programs.
- Act as a connection point for industry and Computer Information Systems department and students.
- Increase awareness of the Computer Information Systems academic programs/research team at the national, and international levels.
- Serve as an advocacy network and ambassadors for the Computer Information Systems academic programs/research team.