Building a conscious generation that is proud of educational, institutional and national values, and competes globally with a generation capable of making the future of society and the nation. Contribute to building the knowledge, scientific and research pyramid at the local and international levels, so that the college becomes a role model.
The mission of the Faculty of Science and Arts is to prepare qualified graduates with expertise able to keep up to date and to compete in the industrial market to make a quantum leap in the areas of education, industry and genetic engineering at the local and global levels. Our mission also is to raise the ability of researchers to contribute to the establishment of comprehensive and sustainable national development
1. Preparing pioneering graduates capable of innovation, leadership and a culture of continuing education.
2. Promote excellence in research, development, innovation and expansion of graduate programs.
3. Providing a smart university environment (smart campus) that meets students' academic, cultural and behavioral needs.
4. Interaction with other colleges and the local community and consolidating the concept of social responsibility.
5. Apply for international accreditations and strategic partnerships with international institutions and universities.
6. Enhancing the concept of belonging among students and faculty members in the college.
7. Create Technical Assistance Program (TAP) groups in each department of the college.
8. Establishing laboratories in each department to serve the students and employees of the university and to serve the local community.
9. Preparing a specialized work team in each department of the college to follow up on issues of people with special needs.
10. Upgrading research equipment in laboratories and purchasing new research equipment