The College of Science and Arts is committed to perpetuating excellence in innovation and spreading knowledge through research, scientific publishing, and teaching of basic and applied sciences.
Preparing qualified cadres with expertise capable of keeping pace with the times and competition in the labor market to make a qualitative leap in the fields of education, industry and genetic engineering at the local and international levels, and work to raise the capabilities of researchers. To contribute to a comprehensive and sustainable national development.
1. Preparing pioneering graduates capable of innovation, leadership and a culture of continuing education.
2. Promote excellence in research, development, innovation and expansion of graduate programs.
3. Providing a smart university environment (smart campus) that meets students' academic, cultural and behavioral needs.
4. Interaction with other colleges and the local community and consolidating the concept of social responsibility.
5. Apply for international accreditations and strategic partnerships with international institutions and universities.
6. Enhancing the concept of belonging among students and faculty members in the college.
7. Create Technical Assistance Program (TAP) groups in each department of the college.
8. Establishing laboratories in each department to serve the students and employees of the university and to serve the local community.
9. Preparing a specialized work team in each department of the college to follow up on issues of people with special needs.
10. Upgrading research equipment in laboratories and purchasing new research equipment