|Abdul Mahdi Hashem Hussein Al-Jarrah|||
- The linguistics of the text - the grammar of the text.
- Discourse analysis and an attempt to root this theory in the Arab linguistic and grammatical heritage.
|Adnan Mahmoud Suleiman Obaidat|
- Critical and rhetorical studies in ancient and modern literature, poetry and prose.
- Investigation of ancient Arabic texts.
|Issa Mahmoud Asoud Al-Azzam|
- Study of Islamic history and Islamic civilization
- Studying the social and economic conditions of the Islamic community through the books of history, travelers, and geographers.
- Analyzing the causes of economic crises, their manifestations and effects on Islamic society, and state policy to address these causes.
- Focusing on the Fatimid, Ayyubid and Mamluk eras.
|Suhail Muhammad Jamil Khasawneh|||
|Muhammad Ahmed Al-Hussein Al-Salah|
- Historical and archaeological studies.
|Muhammad Ali Musa Ibnian|
- Literary and critical studies of ancient poetic and prose texts.
|Muhammad Khalifa Muhammad Mufleh|||
- Educational sciences
- Educational technology and the use of modern visual teaching methods and methods.
- Educational technologies.
- Distance learning and its use in teaching students with learning difficulties.
|Mutawakel Mamdouh Shalash Obaidat|||
- Environmental isotopes
- Environmental pollution
|Basem Issa Ali Al-Atoum|||
- Social Anthropology
- Social Problems
- Social Ecology
|Iftikhar Salim Mustafa Mohiuddin|||
- Study of modern theories in literature and linguistics.
- Application to ancient or modern literary texts
|Asma Ahmed Rasheed Al-Momani|||
• Applied linguistics
• Contrastive linguistics
• Linguistic phonological sciences
• Teaching Arabic to non-native speakers
• Cognitive linguistics
• Linguistic studies in the Holy Quran
|Mohamed Ahmed Musa Mestarihi|
- Islamic Law (Sharia).
- Comparative and Non-Comparative Jurisprudential Research.
- The Noble Hadith (Prophetic Traditions):
- The Islamic Creed (Aqeedah):