Program Educational Objectives (PEOs)
1. To prepare our graduates for a wide variety of post-baccalaureate paths, including graduate school, professional training programs, or entry level jobs in any area of biotechnology.
2. To equip graduates with thorough knowledge and skills in biotechnological concepts that serves the local and global market.
3. To equip our graduates with good communication skills in order to be able to fit in the job market and develop their computer skills.
4. To prepare our students for critical thinking and reasoning, skeptical inquiry and scientific approach to solve problems.
5. To prepare students that understands and applies basic research methods, including experimental design, data analysis and interpretation.