Achieving excellence in Pharmaceutical education and Pharmaceutical care.
The preparation of competitive efficient pharmacists through a distinct academic environment, promising scientific research and productive community partnership.
- Graduating students with significant pharmaceutical competence and professionalism
- Creativity in teaching, discovery and research
- Provide health and services to the community and contribute to raising awareness among the community and the health sector about the importance of the pharmacist's role in comprehensive health care.
- Enhance international cooperation and participation and involve stakeholders in Faculty of Pharmacy work
- Create an environment that leads to professional achievement and development for faculty and staff