Tel: +9627201000 (EXT: 27116)
The Youth Friendly Clinic provides its services free of charge to JUST students in the areas of sexual and reproductive health and psychosocial support. These services are provided in the form of one-to-one sessions and group activities.
Achieving students' optimal physical and psychological health and well-being to excel in their academic and social life, in addition to promoting their sense of belonging by serving their peers and communities.
Supporting students' physical and psychological health and activating their role in serving their peers and community through volunteering in health awareness activities
1- Promoting university students' physical and psychological health and well-being and raising their awareness, especially in the areas of sexual and reproductive health and psychosocial support.
2. Activating the role of colleges and relevant authorities in raising health awareness among students, especially the role of health educators.
3. Spread the culture of volunteering and community service to university students who wish to participate in the clinic's activities.
5. Encouraging students to receive primary and consultative health care services and engage them in raising health awareness to their families and communities.
- Fetal Monitoring Cardiotocography Workshop.
- Psychosocial Support Workshop.
- World Mental Health Day under the slogan "Mental Health is a Priority for University Students".