Achieving excellence in
human resources development in nursing and midwifery at the national and
improve capabilities of nurses and midwives nationally and regionally in the
areas of research, education, practice and leadership, and to promote quality
of health care through innovative interdisciplinary education and collaborative
community outreach efforts.
believe in promoting health for all. We collaborate with other national and
regional universities and institutions to prepare qualified nurses and midwives. We strive to achieve excellence through
continuous performance improvement using evidence based practice and through
promoting an environment that encourages research conduction and dissemination.
We believe in fostering professional growth, competence and critical thinking embraced
with a culture of empowerment and accountability.
- Develop qualified human resources in Nursing and midwifery nationally and regionally through quality basic undergraduate programs.
- Promote quality of post basic nursing specialty programs to broaden the specialties to meet changing health needs nationally and regionally.
- Develop links and partnerships with well-known national, regional, and international institutions to improve the quality of nursing education and services nationally and regionally.
- Contribute to improve quality of nursing services nationally and regionally.
- Promote research conduction, dissemination, and utilization relevant to nursing care delivery, health promotion, and nursing leadership nationally and regionally.