|- Students at Faculty of Nursing win in 1st Annual Hakeem Academy Competition for Jordanian Universities 2/08/2016|
- The Faculty of Nursing celebrated the 28th patch of undergraduate students during the graduation ceremony 25/07/2016
- Dr. Basil Amarneh represented the Faculty of Nursing and Jordan University of Science & Technology in the Tempus "Tuning Middle East and North African" program in Spain, over the period of 22-27 / 5/2016.
- Dr Zaid Hamdan attended a conference entitled "BIT's 9th Annual world Cancer Congress-2016" in Shanghai / China in the period 14-16 / 5/2016.
- Dr Ahlam Al-Natour attended the "world congress on Nursing and Health Care" in Dubai-United Arab Emirates on the period of 18-20/4 /2016.
- Proff Raeda, Dean of Fculty of Nursing attended the regional meeting of the World Health Organization and the International Organization of Nursing
(Sigma Theta Tau) in the United Arab Emirates over the period of 23-26 / 3/2016 to develop a regional framework for the work of nursing and midwifery in the Middle East region for the years 2015 - 2025.
- Faculty of Nursing signed an agreement of collaboration with Health Informatics Company
(a private joint company) dated 15/3/2016 for conducting training and awareness sessions for students in the Faculty of Nursing about Health Informatics. This company was initiated as a national project aims to contribute to the improvement of the health sector in Jordan through the provision of program software "Hakeem". This program helps health care providers to establish and follow-up of electronic medical files for patients and others.
- Students at Faculty of Nursing nominated the first place for the third consecutive year, in the Forum for the Creative Nursing University Students which held at Al-Zaytona University on March 2016. This was achieved through the campaign named "Rohama'a Bainahom" and the donations and gifts for the patients at the National center for Mental health and children at SOS villages in Irbid city.
- Proff Raeda, Dean of Faculty of Nursing; was invited as a "keynote Speaker" in the 4th International Nursing & Health Conference" in Abu-Dhabi-United Arabic Emirates on the period of 24-25/11/2015.
- A group of faculty members attended the meeting and presentation of Dr. Sami Ashour from the University of Santiago de Compostela from Spain, who talked about the the 3rd and final phase of the Grants project Erasmus Mundus, phase 2; which held on 11/24/2015
- Faculty of Nursing organized a workshop in collaboration with researchers from the American University in Beirut for academic researchers and decision-makers in regrad to evidence informed policies in Jordan entitled "Knowledge Translation and Policy Brief Writing" dated 4th May, 2016.
- Faculty of Nursing organized a workshop in collaboration with researchers from the American University of Beirut for graduate students in Jordanian universities entitled "Scientific Writing and Publication on Health System Research" on 3rd May, 2016
- Invitation of Dr Sana'a Mustafa Abdo, a guest speaker on one of the Journal Club meetings to talk about "Happiness and Positive Energy" on Thursday 17/3/2016.
- Participation of Dr Shatnawi, Al-Naumi, Obisat,Al-Sheyab, and Al-Nabhani in the "Internactive Learning" Workshop organized and funded by the UNFPA and the Royal Health Awareness Society (RHAS) on the period of 28/2-1/3/2016 in Amman.
- The provision of cardiopulmonary resuscitation (CPR) course as part of the 1st Aid dimension of the Occupational Safety Diploma; in collaboration with the Consultative Center at JUST on Tuesday, 01/26/2016 at the Faculty of Nursing' simulation Lab.