Interact and collaborate with the local
community to promote health
and well-being of public
- Assure students' participation in community activities.
- Design and implement activities in response to the community health needs.
- Assure faculty members' engagement in community activities.
Encourage students' participation in community actions.
Support students in designing and implementing activities that meet community needs.
Conduct Open Health days in collaboration with other community agencies.
Support and motivate faculty members' engagement in community activities.
- Open Day at the Al-Sareeh Comprehensive Health Center. 1/06/2022.
- Educational Health Day at King Abdullah University Hospital. 1/06/2022.
- The Activity "Put your Fingerprint to Change the Life of an Autistic Child". 18/05/2022.
- The Charity Dish Activity at SOS Village. 11/05/2022.
- Awareness Lecture about Importance of Breastfeeding for Pregnant Women. 10/05/2022.
- Awareness Activities at Princess Rahma Teaching Hospital. 12/01/2022.
- Educational Activities at Al-Sareeh Comprehensive Medical Health Centre. 12/01/2022.
- Health Education Open Day. 29/12/2021.
- Health Education Projects. on October till 29 Dec 2021.
- Scientific Day for Mothers about Symptoms, Causes, and Methods of Diagnosis for Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD). 2/12/2021.
- Workshop Entitled "Psychological First Aids for Children and Adolescents" 5/09/2020.
- Awareness Initiative about School Bullying at Al-Beshr International Schools 11/03/2020
- Health Awareness Day at Khadija Bnt Khuwaylid Basic School for Girls/Jordan Valley 31/12/2019.
- Health Awareness Day at Elona Academic School 24/12/2019.
- Open Health Awareness Day for Elementary and Secondary School at Al-Naima Village 23/12/2019.
- Awareness Health Day at Sall 18/12/2019.
- Awareness Health Day at Maimouna Bint Al-Hareth Primary School for Girls in AL-Ramtha Distric 18/12/2019.
- Educational Day under the title “Friendly IV Fluid for Children” at 17/12/2019.
- Health Awareness Day at Bushra 10/12/2019.
- Medical Day at Huwwara 5/12/2019.
- Open Day under the title “Optimal Health for Children with Disabilities” at 3/12/2019.
- Open Day under the title “Your Health Concerns Us” at 28/11/2019.
- Depression & Down Syndrome Workshop at 26/11/2019.
- Open Day under the title "Born Too Soon: Providing the Right Care, at the Right Time, in the Right Place" at 17/11/2019.
- Open Medical Day at Hawwarah 12/11/2019.
- Lecture to Increase the Women’s Awareness about Breast Cancer, on 26/10/2019.
- Health Education Program For Al-Ramtha Women Regarding "Osteoporosis" on October till Dec 2019.
- Health Education Program For Al-Ramtha Women Regarding "Bullying Among Schools Students on October till Dec 2019.
- Health Education Program For Al-Ramtha Women Regarding "Depression Among Women" on October till Dec 2019.
- Awareness-raising campaign under the slogan "A conscious girl for a better life" at the Yarmouk Model School, on 30/4/2019.
- Medical day under the slogan "Sehtak Ma’na Ghair" at Deir Yusef Secondary School for Boys on Wednesday, 2019/4/24.
- Health projects (Health Awareness Day) at Al-Sareeh health center and Al-Takaful health center 17-18/4/2018
day was done on collaboration with king Abdullah II fund for development (KAFD)
through a course of health promotion in 10/5/2016
in a free medical day for the memory of spirit of Rashed Ezude. The activities were conducted in collaboration with pharmacy,
medicine and applied sciences faculties.In youth center in Bait Raas on Saturday 30-4-2016
and gifts for psychiatric patients and children villages (SOS) in 29-3-2016
campaign under title of “رحماء بينهم” to collect clothes and
school bags in collaboration with Jordan Hashemite Charity Organization
” JHCO “
Clothes Bank. To be offered for the psychiatric patients in Alfuhais psychiatric
Center and children village (SOS) from
- A Group
of nursing students performed medical health activities in Maimona Bint
Alharith alimentary school in Arramtha city in 28-3-2016 where a lot of educational lectures
were presented about healthy diet ,balanced nutrition,personal hygiene,smoking and its negative effects ,blood sugar and blood pressure measurement.
in open medical days in collaboration with medicine faculty, health center of
JUST in the occasion of the National Day for DM in 19-12-2015
free medical day under title of ” Your Health Care Is Our Aim & Health For
All “with participation of master students in advanced physical health assessment course in 26-11-2015
medical day was done for the local community in KUFR YOBA School in
collaboration with princess Basma hospital (BPH) for measuring blood pressure,blood glucose level and observing vital signs in 1-11-2015
- Educational lectures were done for pregnant women under a title of healthy
nutrition during pregnancy in Al- Sarih health center by master degree students
through a course of health promotion and health education.
about breast cancer and breast self-examination were presented by the lecturers
kholoud Abu Obaid and Laila Saqer in headquarters of the women’s affairs in The-Alnourine
Center- Zarqa affliated with the
ministry of Awqaf And Islamic Affairs
a. JUST Faculty of Nursing has been designed as WHO-Collaborating center in 1997
b. JUST FACULTY OF Nursing has links with regional and international agencies including:
- HOPE Foundation-funding training program for Iraqi nurses
- The Italian Cooperation / Italian Embassy-Funded Post Basic Training Program for Syrian Nurses. Program objectives were:
- TEMPUS Funded-Project partnership to Enhance Nursing Education