· Provide appropriate academic environment for students and faculty members.
· Participate in the academic programs of the Faculty of Medicine by providing quality education and training (graduate and undergraduate) in pharmacology and therapeutics.
· Develop proper scientific attitudes and ethics.
· Active participation in scientific meetings and publications in peer-reviewed journals.
· Conduct independent and collaborative research in pharmacology and toxicology.
· Enforce the disciplines of pharmacology and therapeutics as integral parts in the medical sciences (basic and clinical).