- To provide the best clinical and surgical care to patients based on international guidelines in the most coft-effective and efficient manner.
- Obtaining a sufficient level of medical knowledge to understand the basic facts, concepts, and
principles essential to competent medical practice according to their level of qualification (student, resident, fellow).
- Exhibit high level of effective and efficient performance in management and clinical decision making in the prevention, diagnosis, and
treatment of surgical diseases.
- To lead the country and region in the latest evidence-based surgical methods to treat surgical disease in the most optimal approach.
- To contribute to national and international research and teach basic principles in research to medical students, post graduate residents and fellow trainees.