College of Engineering was established in 1979 at Yarmouk University and it included four departments: the Department of Architectural, Civil, Electrical and Mechanical Engineering.
The Faculty of Engineering joined the Jordan University of Science and Technology in 1986.
The Department of Agricultural Engineering was established in the year 1990 and named Bio-Systems Engineering in 2002, and admission stopped in 2006.
The Biomedical and Industrial Engineering departments were established in 1998 and 1999, respectively.
The Department of Nuclear Engineering was established in 2007 as a new department in the college and it is the only program of its kind in Jordan.
The Aeronautical Engineering Department was established in 2009 as the first aviation department to offer a BA in Aviation Science in Jordan.
Currently there are 6 majors at the master's level in the departments of Civil Engineering, Mechanical Engineering, Electrical Engineering, Industrial Engineering, Chemical Engineering and Biomedical Engineering, In addition, the college offers a PhD program in civil engineering.
Important stations in the college:
The following academic departments have been established: Civil Engineering, Electrical Engineering, Mechanical Engineering and Architecture
Chemical Engineering Department was established
The faculty was transferred from Yarmouk University to the Jordan University of Science and Technology at the beginning of the academic year 1986/1987 AD
The Department of Biosystem Engineering was established
The Department of Biomedical Engineering was created, and the Department of Computer Engineering was created
Industrial Engineering Department was established
Department of Computer Engineering to the College of Computer and Computer
- Freezing admission to the Department of Bio-Systems Engineering
- The 25th anniversary of the foundation of the whole, combined with the Silver Jubilee
The Department of Nuclear Engineering was established
- The Department of Architecture is separated from the College of Engineering, the College of Engineering, in the name of the College of Architecture and Design
- The aviation engineering department was introduced from the beginning of the academic year 2009/2010
- Three departments obtain ABET accreditation from the USA: Chemical, Biomedical and Industrial Engineering