Faculty of Engineering provides local and regional community services. This includes:
- Fourth Arabian Conference for Structural Engineering at Jordan University of Science and technology, April 12-15 of 2018.
- The Medicine College at Jordan University of Science and technology has Participated in collaboration with the Medicine College at Columbia University in the USA in organizing the scientific regional conference entitled: "Challenges and Opportunities in Diagnosing, Monitoring and Treating Peripheral Arterial Disease and Diabetic Foot Syndrome" in 5/12/2018 in Amman.
- Several faculty members in the College of Engineering at Jordan University of Science and technology have participated in the organizing committee of the Ninth International-Jordanian Mechanical Engineering Conference that was organized by the Jordanian Engineers Association.
Scientific Research and Funded Projects Agreements:
- Dr. Mashhour Bani Amer innovation entitled "Intelligent Device Method for Noninvasive Measurement of Blood of Hemoglobin" has received the golden medal in the Third International Innovation Exhibition held in Istanbul Turkey 27-29/9/2018.
- Dr. Wafa Bataineh and Dr. Saud Kashan have registered two patents in the United States Patent and Trademark Office.
- Signing a project agreement between Jordan University of Science and technology and United Nations Environment Program (UNEP) entitled "Readiness and Preparatory for Jordan".
- Signing an agreement between Jordan University of Science and technology and the Australian D12 company to teach CE535 Analysis and Design of Steel Structures using Computers in order to teach the application called "Building Information Modeling" for the first time in the civil Engineering Department.
- Acquiring fund for the project entitled "Waste to positive Energy project funded by GIZ and managed by the University of Rostock in Germany" by GIZ managed by University of Rostock in German.
- WASH Innovation Hub at Jordan University of Science and technology. This is a US $ 1.25 million "R, D & I" project funded by UNICEF
- Publishing 256 research papers in scientific, specialized, peer-reviewed and Scopus-indexed journals.
- Participating in 16 scientific, specialized, peer-reviewed and international conferences.
Workshops and Training Courses:
The College of Engineering at Jordan University of Science and technology has held several workshops and training courses such as:
- Mechanical and Wear Characterization of ZA-27 Alloy Based Nano-Composites Reinforced With Sic Particles
- Opportunities at the Center of Excellence for Innovative Projects
- National Workshop on the IAEA Integral Pressurized Water Reactor (iPWR) Educational Simulators
- FREE MEDICAL DAY and EEG RECORDING
- An initiative to encourage reading "Take a book and leave a book"
- A lecture about the inspiration of the advanced international experience in scientific research and technology that covers the requirement of the industrial evolution delivered by the CEO of the middle east region at MSC Software Solutions
- A lecture about the flexible electronics for assessing blood flow in Wearable and Implanted Systems
- A lecture about the deep learning for prediction and causal inference with observational health data
Local and International Committees:
- A number of faculty members won the Jordanian Engineers Association elections as members of central committees and sub-committees.
- The contribution of a number of faculty members in the faculty in the editorial boards and in the arbitration committees of local and international scientific journals and conferences.
- Many of the faculty members of the faculty actively contributed to the service of the local community through cooperation with a number of ministries and governmental bodies such as participation in the development of the traffic safety strategy in the Ministry of Transport and Irbid Municipality
- Participate in the technical committee of the express bus project between Amman and Zarqa in the Land Transport Authority
- Participate in technical committees to design the center of student services
- Studying the traffic stream in front of the new presidential building and the traffic between the library and the classrooms complex at Jordan University of Science and Technology
- Serving the international community, such as the environmental impact assessment of the biogas project at the Za'tari refugee camp in Syria for the benefit of the World Food Organization
- Environmental Impact Assessment of the Waste Recycling Project in the Truck Station of the Inter-University Cooperation Organization
- Creating new partnerships between Jordan University of Science and technology and Columbia University in USA in the field of employing modern technology
- A number of faculty members at the College of Engineering contributed to the consultation of local and international governmental and private bodies such as Stockholm International Water Institute, SIWI
Programs, fixtures and competitions:
- Some laboratories were equipped and developed in the college
- The Master's Program in Biomedical Engineering was introduced. The first batch of Masters students was accepted with 14 students for the first semester of the current academic year (2018/2019)
- Engineers have been recruited to obtain a master's and / or doctorate degree in various engineering disciplines
- A page has been created on the website of the College of Engineering for graduation projects to link with industry and advertising through which to participate in local and international competitions
- Participated in the robotics competition in the World Robotics Olympiad, which was held in the month of April in the gym and the university has won first place