|Academic staff||Research interest|
|Prof. Mohammed Hayajneh|
|Prof. Wa'il Radwan Tyfour|
material properties and solar heating and ventilation
|Prof. Omar Al-Araidah|
|Dr. Abdallah Al-Dwairi|
Dynamics of Machinery
Product Design and Development
|Dr. ESRAA ABDEL ALL|
Hybrid additive manufacturing
Rapid prototyping technologies
Human Factors in surgeons training
|Dr. Tarek Qasim|
Fracture and fatigue of engineering materials.
Advanced structural ceramics and composites.
The structural integrity of brittle layer structures with a focus on biomedical structures.
Coupling finite element analysis (FEA) results with experimental observations.
|Dr. Omar Bataineh||Design of Experiments |
|Dr. Dorid Mohammad Dalalah |
- Systems Simulation
- Decision analysis
- Maintenance and Reliability
|Dr. Mohammed Ali Almomani|
- Electrochemistry and Corrosion
- Material Characterization
- Nanomaterials- Nanocomposites
- Coatings and Thin Films
- Friction Stir Welding
- Design of Experiment and Statistical Analysis
- Lean Manufacturing.
|Dr. Hussam Ahmad Alshraideh|
- statistical process optimization
- smart data mining applications in healthcare-related fields.
|Dr. Hazem Jamil Smadi|