In 2016 the AIChE Council agreed that the Jordan University of Science and Technology has met all criteria for student chapter status and welcomes the chapter into the AIChE family. Student chapters enjoy many of the same benefits of membership available to professional members such as participation in regional and national conferences, AIChE publications such as Chemical Engineering Progress, eligibility for scholarships and others.
What is AIChE ?
AIChE is the world's leading organization for Chemical Engineering professionals, with more than 50,000 members from over 100 countries. AIChE has the breadth of resources and expertise you need whether you are in core process industries or emerging areas, such as transnational medicine.
As a member, you can access information on recognized and promising chemical engineering processes and methods. Connect with a global network of intelligent, resourceful colleagues and their shared wisdom. Find learning opportunities from recognized authorities. Move forward professionally with AIChE and enrich the world we live in.
JUST AIChE student chapter is a place where you can grow through professional programs, affiliation with other student chapters and association with professional members. Any undergraduate student who is enrolled in a chemical engineering program can join.
The objectives of the chapter are:
1. To promote the professional development of chapter members by its programs and by its relations with the parent body, the American Institute of Chemical Engineers, and other professional chemical engineering organizations in Jordan.
2. To promote better awareness of the nature of the chemical engineering profession among current and prospective department students, and within the university and local communities.
3. To establish and promote a professional code of conduct among the department students.
4. To participate in professional activities held by the university.
5. To strengthen relations among the students and between the students and the academic staff of the department.
6. To promote collaboration between chemical engineering departments at the different universities within Jordan.
AIChE Website: www.aiche.org
JUST Chapter website: www.aichejust.weebly.com
JUST Chapter facebook page: https://web.facebook.com/ChEClub.Just
JUST Chapter Twitter Account: https://twitter.com/aiche_just
JUST Chapter Group : https://web.facebook.com/groups/CHE.Club/
JUST Chapter Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/aiche.just/