To be a leading institution in dental education, research and patient care.
To have an internationally recognized impact on oral health education, research and dental health care by providing excellent education to the undergraduate and postgraduate students and dental professionals throughout their careers. Our educational environment promotes active co-operative learning in context. We have informed and will continue to inform dentistry nationally and internationally through our basic and applied research. Through these endeavors we will provide leadership to the health professions and the community.
The primary objective of the Faculty of Dentistry is to remain a nationally and internationally recognized leader of academic excellence in the areas of research, oral health education, training and practice by:
1. To pursue excellence in research, both basic and applied, in which the encouragement of individual endeavours is complemented by the development of productive collaborative research groups both within the Faculty and University limits and internationally.
2. To provide an environment, accessible to all sectors of the community, for the provision of the highest quality undergraduate and postgraduate education and training in the disciplines of Dentistry, Dental assisting and dental technology in cooperation with Faculty of Applied Medical Sciences.
3. To provide clinical expertise,consultative advice and first-class clinical services to the people of Jordan, nationally, and - in some disciplines - internationally.
4. Foster interdisciplinary cooperation and achievements within the Faculty and with the other faculties at the University, with various teaching hospitals, research institutes, the industrial sector and international academic institutions.
5. Generation of knowledge and understanding of the scientific basics of modern dentistry, through excellence in research-informed teaching and continuous efforts to improve quality.
6. Provision of an academic and clinical environment for the progressive development of all the disciplines within the Faculty.
7. The personal development of all staff members, based on equity and justice.