For Undergraduate students
- Competent general dental practitioners who can provide high quality oral health care to the local community
- Highly motivated graduates who are committed to continuous education.
- Graduates who can pursue their professional career successfully.
- Graduates who have the ability to further pursue their academic accomplishments successfully.
- Graduates who can master communicative skills in educational forums.
- Scientifically and ethically oriented practitioners.
For Postgraduate students
- Graduates who can successfully complete the specialty examinations.
- Graduates who can provide the highest quality of specialized restorative care.
- Graduates who have a remarkable impact in improving the oral health status of the Jordanian people.
- Graduates who have the skills to engage in research activities.
- Graduates who are able to efficiently contribute to continuous education programs.
- Advanced teaching and research skills.
- Provision of continuing education to dental professionals.
- High quality research projects that produce internationally recognized publications.
- The dominance of the spirit of collegiality and team work.
- Strengthened relations with international academic institutes.