An examination will be held in the Department of Allied Medical Sciences, Faculty of Applied Medical Sciences among applicants for the of scholarships to obtain a master's degree in the following fields of study:
- Respiratory Therapy
- Anesthesia Technology
- Radiology Technology
The exam will be held on Thursday, September 16, 2021at 1:00 pm, on the campus of the Jordan University of Science and Technology according to the following table:
|Field of Study||Exam Classroom|
|Respiratory Therapy||NB66 - Classroom|
|Anesthesia Technology||NB63 - Classroom|
|Radiology Technology||SA1 – Deanship of Student Affairs|
- Please note that each exam consists of 50 questions.
- The exam grade will account for 20% of the applicant's total score.
- Applicants who meet the eligibility criteria and have uploaded all the required documents will be considered for the scholarship, otherwise the application will be excluded.
- Please plan on arriving 15 minutes before the exam time.
- All exam takers are required to adhere to public
safety instructions including wearing a mask and bringing personal identification