This section currently includes the animal field (the educational field) and it consists of a group of barns for cows, sheep and horses. It includes a dairy parlor, a grinder and a fodder warehouse. The number of sheep in the field is (189), (32) cows and (7) horses.
- Computerization of all the department's procedures in particular and the department in general.
- Obtaining the ISO 9001 / 2015 certificate
- Production of high quality milk in terms of density and fat percentage
- Conducting scientific and applied research related to the needs of animal agriculture
- Training students of animal production and veterinary medicine on practical matters related to animals.
- Qualifying graduates of the Faculty of Agriculture for the local market.
Section's Activities and acheivements:
- Training students from inside the university, such as students of the Faculty of Agriculture, and students from outside the university, such as students of vocational schools from the Ministry of Education, on the various dairy industries.
- Providing all research and studies requirements for faculty members required by the division and helping them to complete them if necessary.
- - The participation of the Arab Organization (ACSAD) in the project of genetic improvement of sheep breeds.
- The Animal Production Division participated in a training course on biogas production in Zaatari camp with the Food and Agriculture Organization of the World (FAO), where methods of producing gas and converting it into electricity were examined.