Programs Educational Objectives
1. Graduates will demonstrate the ability to apply basic and clinical veterinary sciences to improve animal health and production.
2. Graduates will demonstrate personal values, leadership qualities, and ethical behavior that maintain the high standards for the veterinary profession.
3. Graduates will engage in self-learning and professional development while demonstrating their ability and commitment to continuously enhance their knowledge and skills throughout their careers.
4. Graduates will emphasize the importance and central roles of veterinarians in the One World-One Medicine-One Health concept
5. Graduates will effectively demonstrate their ability to lead multidisciplinary teams to improve public health.
6. Graduates will become competent practitioners and effectively collaborate with other veterinary specialists and health care providers to use and adopt emerging veterinary technologies and practices.