DEPARTMENT OF STUDENT SERVICES
This department provides
students with the necessary services on
and/or off-campus, through
the following responsibilities:
Providing low-income students with interest-free loans to be paid
back after graduation
Providing scholarships to Honors students
Providing emergency loans to students, if/when needed
Providing work-study opportunities
Keeping personal records and information regarding students
Issuing and renewals of student identification cards
Distributing P.O Boxes to students
Helping, if/when possible, in solving any problem that students
face on and/or off-campus.
Monitoring loans and scholarships offered by the Ministry of Higher Education
. Providing hearing-impaired students with sign language interpreter. Contact Person: Name: Dr. Mazin (email@example.com)
Smoking cessation clinic:
Vision: Towards an inclusive university community
. Spreading awareness of the dangers of smoking in all its forms.
. Holding specialized lectures and seminars on the importance of quitting smoking from all health, psychological, economic and religious aspects.
. Participate in educating the local community, including school students, about the dangers of smoking in all its forms.
. Organizing periodic student activities and events to highlight the role of students in combating smoking.
. Providing the necessary counseling services for employees and students who wish to quit tobacco and smoking products.
. Developing volunteer work skills among students interested in the field of smoking prevention.
Clinic phone: 7201000 2 962 ext. 26369
Accessibility & Inclusive Education Platform to serve students and employees with disabilities.
1. Providing various university services including academic, administrative, medical, and extracurricular activities in an inclusive manner.
2. Enhancing community participation and integration of people with disabilities with the local community.
3. Increasing awareness regarding the rights of individuals with disability and promoting community opinions that support these rights.
2. Evaluating the infrastructure of the buildings encompassed within campus according to the building requirement code for individuals with disabilities, so they can easily access and receive all of the university services.
- Promotion of the accessibility of all facilities within the university campus.
- Providing reasonable academic accommodations when attending lectures and laboratories for students with disabilities.
- Providing reasonable accommodations for students with disabilities during theoretical, paper-based practical, and computerized exams.
- Facilitating the participation of students with disabilities in various extracurricular activities- Following up implementation of the platform accessibility services for the students with disabilities with the platform contact officers from the different schools within JUST.