Dear Distinguished Colleagues and Friends we are cordially invite you to participate in the 3rd International Conference on Advanced Materials (ICAM-2023) which will be held in the beautiful campus of Jordan University of Science and Technology, Irbid, Jordan, on May 22-24, 2023. After the success of the first International Conference on Advanced Materials (ICAM2015) and (ICAM2017) held in Irbid, Jordan, it was decided to continue the ICAM conference series. The proceeding of the ICAM 2015 conference was published in IOP Conference Series: Materials Science and Engineering Volume 92 (http://www.proceedings.com/28343.html) and The conference proceeding of ICAM 2017 was published in IOP Conference Series; Materials Science and Technology (https://iopscience.iop.org/article/10.1088/1757-899X/305/1/011001). The main goal of the conference is to bring together experts in advance materials with its applications and to provide a platform for researchers, engineers, academicians as well as industrial professionals from all over the world to present their research results and development activities. This conference provides opportunities for the delegates to exchange new ideas and experiences with up to date and state-of-art technology in advanced materials, and to establish research relations and to find global partners for future collaboration.
In addition to the scientific program, the attendees will have a chance to discover the beauty of Jordan, the land of rich history and multicultural mosaic. Numerous social events are also programmed to accompany and follow the scientific activities that will provide opportunities to renew old contacts and establish new ones. They also aim at acquainting the participants with the capital Amman and other famous historic and touristic sites in Jordan, such as Petra the second of the seven world wonders, Jerash, Desert Palaces, Jedara, Wadi Rum and the Dead Sea. The social program will be extraordinary, reflecting the Jordanian sense of hospitality and generosity combined with fun, for the participants and their companions
The conference will attempt to cover specific research areas in advanced materials science, but not limited to, the following themes:
- Nanotechnology for Energy and Environment
- Materials for Environment and Sustainable Development
- Structural Materials
- Nanostructured Materials for Functional Applications
- Electronic and Magnetic Material
- Nanocharacterization & Nanomanufacturing
- Nanobiotechnology, Nanomedicine & Nanosafety
- Sensors (Bio, chemical and physical)
- Computational Materials Sciences
- Nanocomposites and nanostructured surfaces
- Materials Scientists/Research Professors
- Junior/Senior research fellows of Materials Science/ Nanotechnology/ Polymer Science/
- Materials Science Students
- Directors of chemical companies
- Materials Engineers
- Members of different Materials science associations.
- Polymer companies.