Please download proceedings template guidelines (proceedings-WordGuidelines.zip
All submitted papers will be peer reviewed, and the accepted papers will be published in a special issue of the Institute of Physics:
Material Science and Engineering(MSE).
The journal offers open access to the publications which make the proceedings available to a wider readership.
The instructions to authors can be found at the IOP - Information for Authors page. Papers should not exceed 6 A4 pages and must be prepared using the IOP: MSE templates for papers (Microsoft Word and LaTeX available). To facilitate the editorial process, every effort should be made to follow closely the specifications described in the template.
The following is a list of the key features and advantages of publishing your next proceedings with IOP Conference Series.
- Open access: All articles are free to download in perpetuity. Online publication includes:
- creation of online versions of the abstracts contained in each paper
- creation of hyperlinked references and tracking of future citations
- unlimited number of pages in each article
- unlimited use of colour online
- unlimited extra multimedia items (e.g. simulations)
- Visibility: Papers are widely indexed and IOP Conference Series receives more than 2.3 million article downloads per year.
- IOP Proceedings Licence: Authors retain copyright. No forms for organizers to administer, substantially reducing your workload.
- Fast publication: Proceedings are published within 4 to 6 weeks of IOP Publishing receiving accepted articles.
- Pre-publication approval: Organizers log into our pre-publication servers to check and approve their proceedings prior to online publication.
- The deadline for submission of the papers will be 5th May 2015