Breast Imaging Update in the 21st Century
9-10 May, 2018.
Jordan University of Science and Technology.
This conference is held as an ongoing effort of JUST initiative in collaboration with JBCP to build the capacities of radiographers and medical physicists in the field of breast imaging through involving them more intensely in breast imaging – related researches to lead the change.
· Provide up-to-date reviews on the use of imaging to detect, characterize and stage common breast tumors.
· Illustrate the various newer systems for imaging assessment in use today.
· Emphasize the basic principles of interpreting and reporting breast imaging examinations.
· Provide an extended, in-depth review of best practices in breast imaging.
· Present hot topics and emerging applications.
· Technologists/ Radiographers.
· Medical physicists.
· Other practitioners and scientists working in all aspects of medical imaging.