To have quality and globally attended online courses.
The Center supports the University in achieving its educational goals through enabling educators and learners with effective technology for teaching and learning, provide leadership in the advanced use of that technology in the academic preparation of current and future education professionals, and creating and sustaining continuing education.
To achieve our mission, we:
Support exploration, integration, and evaluation of different approaches to teaching and learning.
Facilitate and promote the teaching and learning environment.
Conduct workshops to train the faculty members with the latest educational technologies
Promote, support and improve the usage of the learning management system, and integrate it with latest technology resources.
Promote, support and maintain online and continuing education.
Periodically review, evaluate, and improve the educational technology resources at the university.
Processes (ISO 9001-2015)
- Strategically promote and support online and blended learning in JUST.
- Promote the understanding, importance, and implementation of deep and active learning through various instructional methods, practices, educational technologies, and research projects.
- Provide cross-disciplinary, institution-wide events and programs.
- Support instructional and curriculum development for individuals, departments, and faculties.
- Foster leadership, innovation, and excellence in teaching development.
- Promote and conduct research on teaching, learning, and educational development.
- Communicate best practices to promote teaching and learning at JUST.
- Acquire and maintain educational technology equipment and resources in JUST.
- Broaden assistance with learning outcome development for both departments (program level) and individual instructors (course level).
- Investigate and provide support regarding assessing learning outcomes.
- Participate in the development and implementation of the institutional and Faculty strategic plans and task force recommendations.
- Devise and implement a sustainable plan for assessing our own work.