The mission of the Administrative Information Systems is to provide the best possible technical foundation upon which the University's automated business processes run. Services also include design, development, integration, testing, and deployment of administrative applications. In this regards, The Administrative Information Systems division provides information technology solutions and services which enhance the administrative operations of JUST business, academic and service units. The broad range of services includes design, programming, implementation, maintenance, database management and administration, information access, and project management.
Core competencies are the Oracle relational database management system, MySQL, PHP, Microsoft SQL Server, SharePoint and .NET.
The Department's achievements include:
- Student Information System and its sub-systems to serve the student and his scientific career
- The financial system
- Human resources system
- Systems of supplies, tenders, operation, maintenance, engineering workshops, general
services and other computerized administrative systems that serve the administrative units
- systems to serve scientific centers such as the center of nano and consultative center and the Center of Excellence and the Center for Academic Development and others
- systems to serve colleges and deanships, such as the Deanship of Scientific Research and the Deanship of Graduate Studies and the Deanship of Student Affairs and others
- Services provided through the Web for both the student and employee and faculty