Quality assurance office, a member of the university community, supports the university in reaching its goal of excellence in teaching, learning, research and public service through the demonstration that the university responsibility for awarding its own degree is being satisfactorily fulfilled.
1. To promote the culture of quality assurance at the university.
2. To improve the educational outputs for the students.
3. To support the different academic programs to achieve its goals.
4. To work on the quality assurance for all university activities especially activities related to the academic programs and scientific research.
5. To prepare the academic programs for the accreditation purposes locally and regionally.
6. To establish an office for institutional research to furnish adhoc and routine reports and analysis to the executive management at the university and faculty level to assist informed decision making.
7. To establish the components of academic advising with governing standardized assessment tools.