Mohammad AlDardoor, Chief
Laboratories division duties:
1. Receipt of impressions from the
clinic and both electronic and hard copy documentation in the special records
and ensuring invoice is paid before delivery to the clinic.
2. Manufacture of fixed and
removable prostheses and orthodontic appliances.
3. Training intern and dental
4. Maintaining a clean working
environment and corroboration with the lab-cleaners.
5. Sustaining laboratory equipment
and instruments in terms of cleanliness and primary maintenance and reporting
any damage to the Maintenance Division when they occur.
6. Inspecting stock materials and
filling orders for supplies as needed.
7. Compliance with public safety
requirements in the laboratory such as closing windows, gas outlets and water
valves and unplugging any live cords.
is divided into 5 main sections:
1. Orthodontics laboratory
2. Crown and bridge teaching
3. Removable prosthodontics
4. Removable prosthodontics
Specialty clinics laboratory